Blockchain & Cybersecurity Workshop
12 Nov 2018 Monday - 13 Nov 2018 Tuesday (all day)
NUS INNOVATION 4.0, 3 RESEARCH LINK, SINGAPORE 117602
Exploring the bleeding edge intersection between Blockchain and Cybersecurity
Happening on 12 - 13 November 2018, is the Blockchain and Cybersecurity Workshop jointly organized by the Singapore Cybersecurity Consortium and NUS Crystal Center! The event will see domain experts from Academia and the Industry sharing their knowledge and expertise on the hottest topics in the 21st Century.
Join us, as we unravel the mysteries and uncertainties behind the sharing economy, covering topics ranging from Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies to Cybersecurity and Data Protection. Gain first hand insights from the brightest minds in the cutting-edge research of technology and network with leading Industry Practitioners.
* Keynote talk by Dawn Song, Professor of UC Berkeley, founder and CEO of Oasis Labs
* Smart contract programming workshop for high-throughput applications
* Technical talks from University College London, SJTU, and more
* Industry talks from ChainStack, Microsoft, KPMG, and more
NUS staff and students may register for the Workshop free of charge. Please look out for registration instructions in your email inbox, or contact email@example.com for assistance.
The following rates apply to other categories:
- Staff from Singapore Government Agencies: $80.00
- Students and Staff from Singapore Schools / Institutes: $80.00
- Others: $100.00
For more details and registration, please visit: http://sgcsc.sg/Blockchain-and-Cybersecurity-Workshop-2018/